Friday, August 12, 2005

I had this long rant I was about to post on how I hate politic of all kinds. You know, the vying for undeserved power by screwing over the other guy type of thing. Well I read through its considerable length, I determined that there was really no substance to it at all. It was merely ranting and opinion, not to mention not at all interesting.

So instead I will post this: Last night I went to a lecture at the U of Illinois Veternary College featuring Joan Embery. (You know the lady with the crazy animals from the Tonight Show) It was ok. She graduated from the great Eastern Illinois University for those of you who care. She discussed wildlife preservation and the like. Nothing new learned, but she had some funny clips of her and Johnny Carson.
Comments:
Nice to see your updated info. I agree with your disdain of politics of any kind. No rant needed to convince me. I hope you have a great day tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?