Monday, July 11, 2005

Twelfth Night

This year's Illinois Shakespeare Festival has a production of "Big Bill's" Twelfth Night. As usual the performance was great. The cast gave a nearly flawless rendition. (yes there were a few line mess ups, but minor ones)

The casting was outstanding. The actors who played the roles of Sir Andrew, Sir Toby and Malvolio were phenomenal. I laughed myself silly in several parts. (I will edit in the names of the actors once I have my playbill on hand)

I suggest patronizing The Festival. It is not only inexpensive, quality theater. It is a chance to support the Arts locally (for most who read this blog)

So visit them at thefestival.org
Comments:
I also want to say "Fie on anyone who does not partake of the ISF." Although, mostly I just wanted to use fie in a sentence. Methinks it fun to say things from Shakespeare's plays in our modern times. Verily.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?