Saturday, July 16, 2005

Its early...or late depending on your point of view.

I'm 45 minutes away from finishing my first overnight shift of work. Needless to say, I'm tired. I snuck a power nap in during my "lunch break" from 3-3:30am. That really helped a lot. And no one called from about 3:30 -5:30, so that was nice.

I guess I'm wondering who the people are that are treating their house for ants at 3 in the morning and let their pet get into the bait. Or why people wait until 2am to call about an animal that has been seizuring for 4 hours...I guess NOW its serious enough to warrant attention.

It amazes me how people work on different schedules. Today I will obviously sleep the day away while the rest of you are going about your Saturady fun. Then tonight, when you're going to bed, I'll be headed to work again. Crazy man. Crazy.

The moral of the story...there is none. But if you were planning to call me today, there better be a REALLY good reason. Like, you're dead and you're calling from beyond the grave to impart some profound wisdom. Otherwise, don't bother me.
Comments:
I say early
 
no, late.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?