Monday, May 09, 2005

writer's block sucks

Recently I have been writing a short story about the life of my World of Warcraft alter ego, Lhoest.
(for other nerds interested, he's a Night elf warrior level 49)

I had a good stretch where I wrote every day on the story and I have quite a bit of material. The story is currently at a building point, between mini-climaxes and heading towards a grand finale.

Finding any juicy bits to fill this section has been driving me mad. I can not for the life of me decide what will be the driving factors that lead to his homecoming. (he's in exile)

Now, I've had writer's block in the past, but this is ridiculous.

Any advice for me?

(and no I will not be posting the story here. At least not until its finished.)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?