Friday, May 20, 2005

Darn you John! Darn you to heck!


1) Total # of books owned: I own all books! They bow before me in trembling supplication! (lots, upwards of 250-300)


2) The last book I bought: Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green (random selection at Barnes and Noble, this method of book selection can be very rewarding, or a huge waste of money and time *shrug*)

3) The last book I read: I am currently stuck in the mire that is the book Perdido Street Station by China Mieville (I do not suggest it unless you wish to leave sanity behind you)

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me: The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks(first book I remember reading straight through), The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein (I was asked to sit down after the 15th minute of my book report on the Two Towers, I continued for another 7), The Song of Albion by Stephen Lawhead(reawakened my love of reading and Christian imagery in literature), The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (sparked my love of the epic novel), Habits of the Mind by James W. Sire ( challenges Christians to be thinking and intellectual people)

5) Tag 5 people, and have them fill this out on their blog: no
Comments:
I don't have anything meaningful to say - I just feel that a commentless blog is a tragic thing. Problem solved.
 
one day, I'll do that tag crap.

Maybe.

For now, I'll be content with the fact that somebody else enjoys Stephen Lawhead (not that I've read any for a long time....I did go through the pendragon cycle a while back, and thought, this really was pretty good.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?